Online Service Features and Instructions
Obtain Log-in Information:
- Go to the Online Services Log-in Page
- Click "Forgot your Username / Password?" link
- Enter your email address, if it matches the email address in our system, you will receive an email with your log-in information within a few minutes.
- A staff member will generate your online information and you will receive an email within a day or two.
Non-Members: (Referred to as "Guests" in new registration system)
- Go to the Log-in Page and click "Sign up as Guest"
- Enter the information requested, click continue
- Enter all required fields and any additional information you require
- Click 'Add a Sub-Guest' to add a spouse, children or any individual that you want to register/pay for classes.
- Carefully read the "Guest Agreement" and check the box if you agree
- Click Next
- Write Down your Account Number that will appear on the next screen under Account Information
- If you do not receive an email with your log-in information, you can click 'Don't have a log-in' on the main log-in page and enter your account number and date of birth to retrieve your log-in credentials.
Rental Groups / Responsible Parties:
- Rental groups and Responsible Party account managers will have their online access created through their normal rental contact within MIT Recreational Sports.
- Once you receive your information, click here to visit the log-in page. Please not this is specific to Responsible Party.
- From here you can view your account information, make payments and view transactions.
- Purchase Series Sale items online (Personal Training, Golf, Squash, Massage and Swim instruction)
- Program Registration for Group instructional courses
- Reserve a Squash Court
- You are also able to view account information and transactions / receipts
- Scheduling private instruction/massage is not currently enabled in the system
- Please note when using the program registration feature, use Search by Course in order to find the program you are looking for. Some aquatic programs are currently offline due to a system error
Detailed instructions on using the various features:
Mon - Fri: 6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sun: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
Mon - Fri: 11:45 am - 9:00 pm
Sat - Sun: Closed
View Changes in Operational Hours
Quick Schedule Links:
News & Events
Enter our Drawing04.30
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
You will be...Read more...