MIT Recreational Sports offers various types of equipment, free of charge, for recreational usage.
Equipment Available for Checkout
- Men's Basketballs
- Women's Basketballs
- Indoor Soccer Balls
- Outdoor Soccer Balls
To checkout equipment at the Vassar Member Services Desk:
- You must be a valid member.
- You must present a valid MIT or Membership ID card to the member services representative,
- Non-Acceptable IDs include:
- Any non valid expired ID card
- ID cards from different schools or universities
- Day passes
- All equipment is individually numbered by MIT Recreational Sports. Patron must return the exact numbered item in order to receive their ID back.
- Member is responsible for the item at all times until the item is returned.
- MIT Recreational Sports is not responsible for lost or stolen equipment on loan. A replacement fee will be assessed to patron for any item not returned. Until item is returned our replacement fee is paid facility access will be removed from the member’s account. Loss of facility access will not be credited back for missing equipment.
Facility Hours (Full List Here)
Mon - Fri: 6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sun: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
Mon - Fri: 11:45 am - 9:00 pm
Spring Break 3/23 - 3/27
ZCenter: 6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Quick Schedule Links:
News & Events
Unfamiliar with MIT Recreation? ...Read more...