MIT Summer Day Camp
BASIC THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Camper: 6-13 years old
- CIT (Counselor-in-training): 14-16 years old
The start of Day Camp is rapidly approaching. The following rules and procedures are designed with your child's safety and welfare in mind. We want to know where your child is 100% of the time, and everyone's understanding of these guidelines and regulations will help to make this possible. Please review the following with your child:
- Bring a lunch, a lunch drink, and a full water bottle daily.
- All valuables (e.g., i-pod, electronic games, trading cards, money) should remain at home. We cannot be responsible for lost articles.
- There are No-Heelies/Heelys or roller blades allowed.
- Campers must wear sneakers, no sandals, Crocs, flip-flops, etc.
- Campers should learn their counselor's name and group number immediately.
- A counselor will be with your child until he/she is picked up by you or an adult authorized by you.
- Campers must stay with their counselor and group at all times.
- Lunch time is a quiet, rest time.
- Lunch time is to be spent with your group in your designated area. To leave your assigned area for any reason, you will need your counselor's permission.
- Visits to the Student Center may only take place before or after camp with parental supervision.
- Camp begins and is dismissed at the Johnson Athletics Center next to the Kresge Parking Lot.
- If your child reports to camp late or needs to be dismissed early, he/she must be checked in/out when dropped off/picked up at the day camp office.
- Please call the Day Camp Summer Office at (617) 258-7528 between 9:00 am - 5:30 pm if your child will be absent from camp, or if you need to get a message to your child.
- If you know in advance that your child will be absent during certain days of camp, please contact the Day Camp Summer Office by note or call 617-258-7528 between 9:00 am - 5:30 pm.
Facility Hours (Full List Here)
Mon - Fri: 6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sun: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
Mon - Fri: 11:45 am - 9:00 pm
Quick Schedule Links:
News & Events
Unfamiliar with MIT Recreation? ...Read more...