MIT Summer Day Camp
It is advised that you print this page before proceeding with the application.
The camp office cannot accept any faxed or emailed Medication or Health Forms.
All forms must be complete in order to process your application. Incomplete applications and forms will result in delays.
- Only on-line applications will be accepted.
- All payments are to be made by credit card at the payment site. The camp office cannot accept checks or cash.
- Medication and Health forms must be mailed to the camp office to complete the camper’s application and reserve a spot.
- The camper’s spot will be considered reserved when the on-line application and the on-line payment have been received as well as the medication and health forms.
- There are separate applications for Campers and CITs.
- The camp office cannot accept printed application forms or personal checks. The camp office cannot accept faxed forms.
- The bill amount shown on the acknowledgement of your application may change if payment has not been verified or an invalid DAPER membership has been entered.
- The on-line application is a one-time entry. Any changes or additions can only be processed via email to the camp office. DO NOT USE THE ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR ANY CHANGES OR ADDITIONS.
- Click application link below
- All fields outlined in red are required in order to submit your application
- Select the sessions you want by clicking the Add button
- Once sessions are created, check the box for early arrival and/or late stay
- Click the calculate button to be sure all selections are calculated
- Once the application is complete, click the signature box and click submit. You will be given an acknowledgement page with the camper's registration number and the opportunity to make the payment. It is important that you record the camper registration number
- Use the camper registration number in all correspondence with the camp office. Make all changes through email with the camp office using the Camper Registration Number
- Step 1 - Camper Application Form- application or CIT Application Form application **NOTE: ENABLE POP-UPS ON WEB BROWSER TO PREVENT REGISTRATION ISSUES
- Step 2 - Health Form - PDF format
- Step 3 - Medication/Allergy Form, if necessary - Medication form
- Step 4 - Waiver
After May 6, 2016, full tuition is required at registration.
Your camper will be enrolled in the order in which the application, required medical forms and reservation fee are received, space permitting. Confirmation of your enrollment status will be sent to you by email once all forms are received. Your registration fee is applied to total tuition costs.
Mail the completed health and medication forms to:
MIT All Sports Summer Day Camp
Department of Athletics, Physical Education and Recreation
120 Vassar Street, W35-297
Cambridge, MA 02139
Questions regarding the 2015 MIT All Sports Summer Day Camp should be directed to:
*Your application will not be considered complete without all the necessary forms!
Facility Hours (Full List Here)
Thanksgiving Week Hours
Wednesday, Nov 25th
ZCenter: 6:00 am - 9:00 pm
A/W: 6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Thursday, Nov 26th
Friday, Nov 27th
ZCenter: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Sat - Sun, Nov 28th - 29th
ZCenter: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Mon - Fri: 6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sun: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
Mon - Fri: 6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Quick Schedule Links: