MIT Summer Day Camp
2014 MIT SUMMER DAY CAMP APPLICATION
It is advised that you print this page before proceeding with the application.
The camp office cannot accept any faxed or emailed Medication or Health Forms.
- Only on-line applications will be accepted.
- All payments are to be made by credit card at the payment site. The camp office cannot accept checks or cash.
- Medication and Health forms must be mailed to the camp office to complete the camper’s application and reserve a spot.
- The camper’s spot will be considered reserved when the on-line application and the on-line payment have been received as well as the medication and health forms.
- There is one application for Camper and CIT
- The camp office cannot accept printed application forms or personal checks. The camp office cannot accept faxed forms.
- The bill amount shown on the acknowledgement of your application may change if payment has not been verified or an invalid DAPER membership has been entered.
- The on-line application is a one-time entry. Any changes or additions can only be processed via email to the camp office. DO NOT USE THE ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR ANY CHANGES OR ADDITIONS.
- Click application link below
- All fields outlined in red are required in order to submit your application
- Select the sessions you want by clicking the Add button
- Once sessions are created, check the box for early arrival and/or late stay
- Click the calculate button to be sure all selections are calculated
- Once the application is complete, click the signature box and click submit. You will be given an acknowledgement page with the camper's registration number and the opportunity to make the payment. It is important that you record the camper registration number
- Use the camper registration number in all correspondence with the camp office. Make all changes through email with the camp office using the Camper Registration Number
All forms must be complete in order to process your application. Incomplete applications and forms will result in delays.
- Step 1 - Camper Application Form - or CIT Application Form
- Step 2 - Health Form -
- Step 3 - Medication/Allergy Form, if necessary -
Your camper will be enrolled in the order in which the application, required medical forms and reservation fee are received, space permitting. Confirmation of your enrollment status will be sent to you by email once all forms are received. Your registration fee is applied to total tuition costs.
Questions regarding the 2014 MIT Summer Day Camp should be directed to:
Mail the completed health and medication forms to:
MIT Day Camp
Department of Athletics, Physical Education and Recreation
120 Vassar Street, W35-297
Cambridge, MA 02139
Your application will not be considered complete without all the necessary forms!
Fall Academic Hours
August 17 - December 20
Mon - Fri: 6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sun: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
Mon - Fri: 11:45 am - 9:00 pm
Sat - Sun: Closed
View Changes in Operational Hours
Quick Schedule Links:
News & Events
Who We Are10.30
A new, insightful initiative, Who We Are, provides an...Read more...
Maintain Don't Gain11.18
Why Wait Until the New Year to Get Healthy?
What is...Read more...
IAP/Spring Program Registration11.25
IAP and Spring Program info will be on the website on...Read more...
Pet a Puppy12.06
Stressed? Stop by the Z-Center on Dec. 11th from 3-6pm...Read more...