Group Ex Pass System
The Group Exercise program works through a pass system.
Step 1: Register
- Register at the member services desk or through your Online Account under Buy Series Sale, Group Exercise pass
- *Online option is not available for MIT Students.
Step 2: Participate
- Present MIT ID or DAPER membership card at "group exercise check-in" location(s).
- Zesiger Center: Vassar Member Services Desk.
- Alumni/Wang Fitness Center: Main Member Services Desk.
- Request a ticket for desired class (no more than 30 minutes before start time and NO LATER than 5 minutes after the class has started). Tickets are handed out on a first come-first serve basis observing group size limits.
- Present ticket to group exercise instructor in order to enter classroom.
- Late arrivals may not enter after the warm-up has been completed.
- Participation is not permitted without a ticket for the desired class.
Step 3: Stay Informed
Click here for information on refunds.
Facility Hours (Full List Here)
Summer Hours 6/8 - 8/14
Mon - Fri: 6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sun: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Mon - Fri: 11:45 am - 9:00 pm
Independence Day Weekend
July 3: CLOSED
July 4: CLOSED
July 5: ZCenter: 9am - 4pm A/W: CLOSED
Quick Schedule Links: