Group Ex Pass System
The Group Exercise program works through a pass system. View the Full Group Ex Schedule here.
Step 1: Register
- Register at the member services desk or through your Online Account under Buy Series Sale, Group Exercise pass
- *Online option is not available for MIT Students.
Step 2: Participate
- Present MIT ID or DAPER membership card at "group exercise check-in" location(s).
- Zesiger Center: Vassar Member Services Desk.
- Alumni/Wang Fitness Center: Main Member Services Desk.
- Request a ticket for desired class (no more than 30 minutes before start time and NO LATER than 5 minutes after the class has started). Tickets are handed out on a first come-first serve basis observing group size limits.
- Present ticket to group exercise instructor in order to enter classroom.
- Late arrivals may not enter after the warm-up has been completed.
- Participation is not permitted without a ticket for the desired class.
Step 3: Stay Informed
Click here for information on refunds.
Summer Hours: Jun 9 - Aug 15
Mon - Fri: 6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Sun: 11:00am - 6:00pm
Mon - Fri: 11:45 am - 9:00 pm
Quick Schedule Links:
News & Events
Unfamiliar with MIT Recreation? ...Read more...
Who We Are03.30
An insightful initiative, Who We Are, provides an...Read more...