MIT Recreational Sports is an Authorized Provider of the American Red Cross Learn to Swim Program and offers a diverse array of group instructional programs and private swim instruction that will introduce your child to swim and aquatic safety along with stroke technique and development.
Youth Instructional Classes are offered for children from 6 months and up. Starting with our Parent-Child classes progressing through preschool aquatic lessons (Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced Beaver Classes) which prepare swimmers to enter the American Red Cross Learn to Swim program and on into our Tech Team program which prepares swimmers competitive swimming.
If you are interested in setting your own schedule and learning with 2 - 6 of your child's friends than private lessons are a great option as well. Click here for information on Youth Private Instruction offerings.
Important Program Information/Updates
Schedules for Winter/Spring classes will be available December 10th
Registration will begin December 15th
- Winter Session: January 12th – March 15th
- Spring Session: March 21st – May 22nd
Thanksgiving Facility Hours and Class Information:
- Wednesday, November 26th
- Morning Swim Lessons DO have class
- Swim Lessons with start times after 2pm DO NOT have class
- Zesiger Hours 6am-9pm; Alumni Hours 11:45am-9pm
- Thursday, November 27th
- Closed – Happy Thanksgiving!
- Friday, November 28th
- Zesiger Hours 12-9pm; Alumni Closed
- Saturday & Sunday, November 29th & 30th
- Youth Group Swim Lessons DO have class
- Sunday Evening Adult Swim Lessons DO NOT have class
- Zesiger Hours 9am-4pm; Alumni Closed
Mon - Fri: 6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sun: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
Mon - Fri: 11:45 am - 9:00 pm
Thanksgiving Holiday Hours
Wed, Nov 26th
Z Center: 6am - 9pm A/W: 11:45am - 9pm
Thurs, Nov 27th
Z Center: CLOSED A/W: CLOSED
Fri, Nov 28th
Z Center: 12pm - 9pm A/W: CLOSED
Sat/Sun, Nov 29th - 30th
Z Center: 9am - 4pm A/W: CLOSED
Quick Schedule Links:
News & Events
Who We Are11.03
An insightful initiative, Who We Are, provides an...Read more...
Unfamiliar with MIT Recreation? ...Read more...